- Sound development of an individual’s personality.
- Education must provide the means and opportunities to enhance the child’s creative expression.
- In giving primacy to children’s experiences, their voices, and their active participation.
- In making children sensitive towards the environment and the need for its protection.
- In imbibing clear thinking, society, responsible, good self management and interactive skills.
- That learning is life-long.
The mission of our school is to create a developmental appropriate model of education.
To provide a nurturing environment committed to achieving excellence. All students are challenged to reach their maximum potential by learning at their functional level to provide a solid foundation of skills, knowledge and values.
This foundation enables each student to become a well-educated, productive adult able to cope with an ever changing world